Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatred

Hatred Guild for FlyFF Demian Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is Ariyanna

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariyanna

Ariyanna

This is Ariyanna Empty
PostSubject: This is Ariyanna   This is Ariyanna I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Oh kay! Contrary to popular belief, I am in fact a fella. Figured I'd let you all in on the secret.

So, I'm a 22 year old Carnival worker, based out of Fort Erie, Ontario. I Live back home though in the off season. Which SUCKS! I plan on Staying maybe in Niagara Falls Next year for the winter.

I plan on attending college in the near future for photography. Im guessing 3-4 years. Likely 3.

I Love eating anything I can With Chop sticks. bounce Its just fun Razz

My name is Patrick MacNeil. I obviously Like in southern Ontario, If you know Ontarian cities. lol

I'm a singer in a band that is currently on Hiatus called Icarus Flight.

Uhh Favourite food was suggested by Fitch, But I have never been able to answer that question.. So I guess I'll use this time to mention that I'm a vegetarian.

I enjoy helping those Less fortunate in games. I root for the under dog. and Never forget. You were them at one point Smile

Back to top Go down
Libido
Admin
Libido

This is Ariyanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Ariyanna   This is Ariyanna I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Carnival worker sounds fun! What exactly do you do?

and..
What kinds of music did you band play?
Back to top Go down
Ariyanna

Ariyanna

This is Ariyanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Ariyanna   This is Ariyanna I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Well, On the Carnival I am a Ride guy. So that means that I set up and tear down the rides. Dont wrry, they're safe. People like me build Them Very Happy

And as for the Band. It was heavily inspired by Metallica since it was the other 3 members favourite band lol. The singing was more greenday american idiot maybe?
Back to top Go down
Koukla
Admin
Koukla

This is Ariyanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Ariyanna   This is Ariyanna I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Sounds awesome! =)
Back to top Go down
https://hatredflyff.forumotion.com
Fitch
Admin
Fitch

This is Ariyanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Ariyanna   This is Ariyanna I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Wooo! Go underdogs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is Ariyanna Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Ariyanna   This is Ariyanna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Ariyanna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hatred :: Welcome to Hatred! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: