Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatred

Hatred Guild for FlyFF Demian Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YO Heero here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T.O.P

T.O.P

YO Heero here. Empty
PostSubject: YO Heero here.   YO Heero here. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:00 am

hey!

im a 19 yr old male studying law and buisness so there may be some periods that i take a break to focus on studies. i also ave a temporary job at a roger davids branch and work, thursdays and staurdays.
go by the name of 'jackie' and guess what. last name's chan. i dont know what my parents where thinking. but apprently its a common chinese name....???
i currently live in brisbane australia just returned to flyff after finishing first year of uni

i started flyff at v4-on mia. but that accounts deleted

asain. i dont care about racism at all. but if you do please let me know aye!

hate asain parents. gave me the hardest time in school.

play the piano

love anime

open to anything-to a certain extent...;D

dont like to feed off others-wanna be able to accomplish as much as i can by myself

i might talk about/do things that are out of your comfort zone. so just ignore me when i do.

and if its something i can help you with. just say aye!

music intrests: kpop (dont judge me xD)-anything actually as long as its not. gay? xD k

well thats basically it. got any questions?

scratch
Back to top Go down
Koukla
Admin
Koukla

YO Heero here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO Heero here.   YO Heero here. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:41 pm

I kinda replied to this post in game to you, but cooooool!
19 is closer to my age yayy!
YES! I want to call you JC or if the guild nicknames let me, JACKIE CHAN! Very Happy
Anime is sweet. =)
See you in game again soon!
xo
Back to top Go down
https://hatredflyff.forumotion.com
Fitch
Admin
Fitch

YO Heero here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO Heero here.   YO Heero here. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:28 am

Nice you play the piano! I do too... though i sorta quit in High School =P I still know how to play though. I loved playing the Final Fantasy game compositions.
Back to top Go down
T.O.P

T.O.P

YO Heero here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO Heero here.   YO Heero here. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:22 am

Fitch wrote:
Nice you play the piano! I do too... though i sorta quit in High School =P I still know how to play though. I loved playing the Final Fantasy game compositions.

LOL so do i ...i love the final fantasy theme songs! i play just about all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YO Heero here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YO Heero here.   YO Heero here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YO Heero here.
Page 1 of 1