Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatred

Hatred Guild for FlyFF Demian Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Logophilia, Comin' At Ya!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Logophilia

Logophilia, Comin' At Ya! Empty
PostSubject: Logophilia, Comin' At Ya!   Logophilia, Comin' At Ya! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 am

Hey guys, Logophilia here! I just joined tonight...Well, I suppose I'll give you a little background about myself. I started playing Flyff about 3 years ago, and I've been on and off ever since. I've pretty much played any class, so if anyone has questions, I'm probably the one to ask. I currently 18 years old, freshman in college, and I play Flyff a good amount whenver I'm available.
Well, i decided to join because after spending about a month in Management, I realized that being with high-lvled players isn't always the best thing...As many of them have huge egos and uses others as pawns solely for their own benefit. Libido happened to mention that he had joined this guild and began telling me about its big plans and such. I, already being friends with Fithc, thought it would be a great idea to join in order to help out, and so here we are ^_^ Well, thats pretty much the gist of who I am, I can't wait to meet all of you guys! If anyone has any questions about something in-game or just in general, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm always willing to help! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fitch
Admin
Fitch

PostSubject: Re: Logophilia, Comin' At Ya!   Logophilia, Comin' At Ya! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:07 am

Welcome to the guild Logo! Yeah you actually met with Koukla too =P First time meeting you was when you plvled me and Koukla fsed =] Not sure if you remember. Btw its so funny that you knew ashe this whole time haha.
Back to top Go down
Libido
Admin
Libido

PostSubject: Re: Logophilia, Comin' At Ya!   Logophilia, Comin' At Ya! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
Koukla
Admin
Koukla

PostSubject: Re: Logophilia, Comin' At Ya!   Logophilia, Comin' At Ya! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:01 am

18 year olds ftw! ;D
Anyway I feel bad saying welcome because it's taken me so long but... Welcome =X <3
Back to top Go down
https://hatredflyff.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logophilia, Comin' At Ya!   Logophilia, Comin' At Ya! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logophilia, Comin' At Ya!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hatred :: Welcome to Hatred! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: