Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatred

Hatred Guild for FlyFF Demian Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koukla calls me Bice

Go down 
+2
Koukla
Visa/Bice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Visa/Bice

Visa/Bice

Koukla calls me Bice Empty
PostSubject: Koukla calls me Bice   Koukla calls me Bice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:08 am

To make things less confusing I have a blade in this guild named Visa. I am generally logged onto my rm Bice and Visa also. I read some nice introductions and at a minimum I know at least Koukla will read this <3 so I will write a few things about myself. I am a 23 year old guy from the united states who still watches cartoons especially animes. I love eating fast food and other delicious food that are terrible for you. I drink about 5 large cups of coffee a day but I can't say thats a good thing. I am that one guy at the party that has had too much to drink and is throwing up somewhere in the woods (of course wreaking havoc first) i.e being a jackass. I love playing flyff and I plan to eventually have a few heros. I met Koukla about a month ago and I think shes wonderful. Way better than any lame old american girl. When it comes down to it flyff is just a game but hey if you need some help or something just ask me. I guess if you wanted a few more personal details my name is Vincent. I am a italian guy who lives with my step father and my half brother. I have a weird family situation and also no school currently or job. I was recently fired from my long term job that I had planned to stay with for at least a few more years while I was pursued something of meaning. Music tastes are basically anything that I can sing. I am an awful singer but I love to sing with the music. Its generally impossible to embarrass me and thats probably my most unique quality. I probably sound like a huge dork and i'm sure Koukla can vouch for me that your assumptions are correct.
Back to top Go down
Koukla
Admin
Koukla

PostSubject: Re: Koukla calls me Bice   Koukla calls me Bice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:55 am

Hahaha! Everything is so damn true.
Welcome BiceyBabez Very Happy
~xx~
Back to top Go down
https://hatredflyff.forumotion.com
Artimicus

Artimicus

PostSubject: Re: Koukla calls me Bice   Koukla calls me Bice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Visa/Bice wrote:
To make things less confusing I have a blade in this guild named Visa. I am generally logged onto my rm Bice and Visa also. I read some nice introductions and at a minimum I know at least Koukla will read this <3 so I will write a few things about myself. I am a 23 year old guy from the united states who still watches cartoons especially animes. I love eating fast food and other delicious food that are terrible for you. I drink about 5 large cups of coffee a day but I can't say thats a good thing. I am that one guy at the party that has had too much to drink and is throwing up somewhere in the woods (of course wreaking havoc first) i.e being a jackass. I love playing flyff and I plan to eventually have a few heros. I met Koukla about a month ago and I think shes wonderful. Way better than any lame old american girl. When it comes down to it flyff is just a game but hey if you need some help or something just ask me. I guess if you wanted a few more personal details my name is Vincent. I am a italian guy who lives with my step father and my half brother. I have a weird family situation and also no school currently or job. I was recently fired from my long term job that I had planned to stay with for at least a few more years while I was pursued something of meaning. Music tastes are basically anything that I can sing. I am an awful singer but I love to sing with the music. Its generally impossible to embarrass me and thats probably my most unique quality. I probably sound like a huge dork and i'm sure Koukla can vouch for me that your assumptions are correct.

Favorite anime? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://artimicus.deviantart.com
Visa/Bice

Visa/Bice

PostSubject: Re: Koukla calls me Bice   Koukla calls me Bice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:13 pm

I'm one of those people who has many favorites. I can list a few because if I just list one ill feel like I chose the wrong one.

Death Note
Elfen Lied
Escaflowne
Kaze No Stigma
Darker Than Black
Claymore
Jyu-Oh-Sei
Rurouni Kenshin

and to be fair many more and ill give honorable mention to Beserk, D-Gray Man and Basilisk.

What about you????
Back to top Go down
Libido
Admin
Libido

PostSubject: Re: Koukla calls me Bice   Koukla calls me Bice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Black Lagoon all the way.

I don't watch anime, but I couldn't say no to a scantily clad heroine kicking ass.
Back to top Go down
Visa/Bice

Visa/Bice

PostSubject: Re: Koukla calls me Bice   Koukla calls me Bice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:45 pm

I'll have to check out Black Lagoon then. I just googled it and it sounds familiar. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Artimicus

Artimicus

PostSubject: Re: Koukla calls me Bice   Koukla calls me Bice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:50 am

Tooo many to list haha.
I'd say this is the top ten anime/manga tho:
Shaman King
One Piece
Naruto(The original one lol)
M.A.R.
Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Dreamworld
Fairy Tail
FLCL
Hellsing ULTIMATE
Soul Eater
Back to top Go down
Change

PostSubject: Re: Koukla calls me Bice   Koukla calls me Bice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Visa/Bice wrote:
I'm one of those people who has many favorites. I can list a few because if I just list one ill feel like I chose the wrong one.

Death Note
Elfen Lied
Escaflowne
Kaze No Stigma
Darker Than Black
Claymore
Jyu-Oh-Sei
Rurouni Kenshin

and to be fair many more and ill give honorable mention to Beserk, D-Gray Man and Basilisk.

What about you????

OMMMG I'm glad you put Death Note at the top .... I have literally watched it 7 times andd i am still not sick of it. The best anime in my opinion, EVER! cherry
Back to top Go down
Artimicus

Artimicus

PostSubject: Re: Koukla calls me Bice   Koukla calls me Bice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Change wrote:
Visa/Bice wrote:

Death Note
Elfen Lied
Escaflowne
Kaze No Stigma
Darker Than Black
Claymore
Jyu-Oh-Sei
Rurouni Kenshin

What about you????

OMMMG I'm glad you put Death Note at the top .... I have literally watched it 7 times andd i am still not sick of it. The best anime in my opinion, EVER! cherry

lol he only listed the titles, i doubt he was putting them in top ten order XD
Back to top Go down
Fitch
Admin
Fitch

PostSubject: Re: Koukla calls me Bice   Koukla calls me Bice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:23 pm

Welcome Bice!! Haha anime's i've watched = Pokemon, DBZ, Yu Gi oh. Pretty much what was shown on tv haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koukla calls me Bice   Koukla calls me Bice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koukla calls me Bice
Page 1 of 1