Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatred

Hatred Guild for FlyFF Demian Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distinguishable Distinct

Go down 
+3
Koukla
Arch
Change
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Change

Distinguishable Distinct Empty
PostSubject: Distinguishable Distinct   Distinguishable Distinct I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Hmmmmm now where to begin affraid
My IGN ishh: Distinct (For now) and i'm level 112 Ranger and i'm planning on Vampire Hunting with the guild Very Happy . I am 18 and i currently live in the UK; lived here all meh life but im originally from Jamaica afro

My name is Taymarrh, pronounced Tay-Mar, i knaw ish Unique but thats why i <3 it beosh i'm a very unique guy. I've been playing flyff for about 3 Years now and i've watched gpots go from 4m per 100 to 60m per 100 yet i've never got a hero LMAO .... So i know my fair share of st00f x3 BTW I Am literally in love with Rangers, i've had about 8 for many different reasons - Many been because of hackers >.> but if you have any questions i'm sure i'll know the answer albino

I'm only gonna be on flyff itself on the weekends because i have exams and stuff in RL sooo its getting abit heptic, but i'll be on the forums alot. Btw i play cod on XBox alot .... but not so recently as my bro delelted my account ...... I was prestige 8 ...... You can imagine how annoyed i was (if you play cod). So if you wanna challenge meh lets go bub jocolor

At the moment I can't really level because i'm at a odd level to kill trazzy mobs, and because i'm using acer set rather than ranerz soooo, i have to luckily try n find friends to tank for meh for now Crying or Very sad But i wanna be 120 pretty soon so i can Vampire Hunt with the guild ;3

What else is there to say ................ Surprised If you have any questions feel free to askkkkk!

Back to top Go down
Arch

Arch

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishable Distinct   Distinguishable Distinct I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Welcome to the forums! No rush on leveling up for the vamp team.. some people have a long ways to go to get 115/120 (myself included). But I'm sure some nice guildies will help you level. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koukla
Admin
Koukla

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishable Distinct   Distinguishable Distinct I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Welcome! 18 y/o ftw! Oh and SPEAKING NORMALLY FTW Very Happy!
Rangers are smexual. + I'm on xbox! I'll own you in cod!! (not really i suck but hey =P good game)
My gamertag is: Asterii
Yay for aminus! Very Happy
Welcome! See you round~
Back to top Go down
https://hatredflyff.forumotion.com
Kohit

Kohit

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishable Distinct   Distinguishable Distinct I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 am

Hello Hello!!! Names Chris aka Deleveled Guild's Drunk .Welcom to the Awesome Guild! hope you have fun like we do XD.
Back to top Go down
Koukla
Admin
Koukla

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishable Distinct   Distinguishable Distinct I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 am

LOL! Good ol' drunkie!
Back to top Go down
https://hatredflyff.forumotion.com
Tyuarse

Tyuarse

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishable Distinct   Distinguishable Distinct I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 am

Uhhhhhhh Im Tyuarse.... Im Training Every Day Atleast one level a day. Im Trying to reach (Hero) Very Happy im pretty sure everyone is Suspect
Back to top Go down
Libido
Admin
Libido

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishable Distinct   Distinguishable Distinct I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:58 pm

What's up Distinct Smile
Welcome to the forums/guild.
Back to top Go down
Change

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishable Distinct   Distinguishable Distinct I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Libido wrote:
What's up Distinct Smile
Welcome to the forums/guild.

Your abit late nub, i started 2 days ago xD
Back to top Go down
Libido
Admin
Libido

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishable Distinct   Distinguishable Distinct I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:13 am

Lol my bad :< don't hate
Back to top Go down
Fitch
Admin
Fitch

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishable Distinct   Distinguishable Distinct I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Welcome Distinct! Hahah another ancient! =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distinguishable Distinct   Distinguishable Distinct I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distinguishable Distinct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hatred :: Welcome to Hatred! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: