Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatred

Hatred Guild for FlyFF Demian Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE STO-RAGE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koukla
Admin
Koukla

THE STO-RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: THE STO-RAGE!   THE STO-RAGE! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:37 am

So it's alright for me to sit here and ask you all to donate to the Guild... But what about giving back?
If you see anything in the Guild Warehouse that you need, let me know and we'll get that item to you!
Also, if you collect element cards, lvl C and higher, donations would be appreciated =)
Love you all <3
Koukla xox
Back to top Go down
https://hatredflyff.forumotion.com
T.O.P

T.O.P

THE STO-RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE STO-RAGE!   THE STO-RAGE! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:58 am

Koukla wrote:
So it's alright for me to sit here and ask you all to donate to the Guild... But what about giving back?
If you see anything in the Guild Warehouse that you need, let me know and we'll get that item to you!
Also, if you collect element cards, lvl C and higher, donations would be appreciated =)
Love you all <3
Koukla xox
i can i has the black glasses? lol xD-obviously craving cs items.
Back to top Go down

THE STO-RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE STO-RAGE!   THE STO-RAGE! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Lol i is donating all the time to lvl up the guild, i dont think i ever want stuff, unless its for knights lol but that wont ever happen.
Back to top Go down
MageMan

THE STO-RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE STO-RAGE!   THE STO-RAGE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Hey, I like this Idea! I usually just donate cash. I have plenty of element cards i'll put in mostl ikely. Smile I like to collect those lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE STO-RAGE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE STO-RAGE!   THE STO-RAGE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE STO-RAGE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hatred :: Flyff In Game :: Guild Warehouse-
Jump to: