Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatred

Hatred Guild for FlyFF Demian Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ivilles dungion farming of questies and weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ivilles dungion farming of questies and weapons Empty
PostSubject: ivilles dungion farming of questies and weapons   ivilles dungion farming of questies and weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:46 am

hey ppl i would like 2 start a ivilles team.here is some information here in the bottom cheers

what is the ivilles dungion farming?
well this is where we killing a super giant located in the ivilles dungion located south of saintmorning.

is there a requrementto join the team?
well the only requiment is that you cant be higher then lvl 75.but,the super giant is lvl 70 so i recommend that you are lvl 70 and lower and 60 and higher so lvls 60-70 Razz Razz Razz Razz

what are some drops from this giant?
the drops are weapon of a ivilles a lvl 70 weapon.they have one weapon for each type of weapon(ex. stick of a ivilles,ivilles knuckle,ivilles yoyo,ivilles wand,etc)

anything else i need to know?
YES,you cant just go in the room to face the super giant!! affraid you need 3 rubys(ruby of joy,anger,and sorrow)you can only get this by killing a 3 other giants found in the dungion so if you have a chacter around the lvls of 40-45 and 50-55 and 60-65 it would also help me out pirat thanks

what i need!!!! bom
1 tank perfer sta knight
1 healing ringmaster
2-5 damage dealer

im going 2 donate all weapons or improtant drops to the guild for anyone to have,but i dont want to see them being sold Mad if items arnt wantted by anyone we well sell and divide profits equal that including the guild getting a cut lol!
Back to top Go down

ivilles dungion farming of questies and weapons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hatred :: Events :: Hatred Instances-
Jump to: