Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatred

Hatred Guild for FlyFF Demian Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi I'm Libido :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Libido
Admin
Libido

Hi I'm Libido :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Libido :)   Hi I'm Libido :) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:27 am

Hey guys

I'm Libido, a damage dealing blade. Just joined Hatred today on my BP who's name is Libi. Smile
Created her so that she could couple my blade and leech it to hero, so no...I'm sorry but I'm not a girl haha.

I've been looking for a very close-knit family-style guild and it almost seems like this is it. I will quit a full on tower siege winning, guild siege-capable guild and join Hatred if this is indeed as friendly as it seems.

I hope I get to know you all better.

On another note, outside of flyff. I'm a college student who dropped out once, chose the wrong major once, and now back in a good college studying mechanical engineering. Yes I'm an old geezer [I'm 23], but I enjoy playing flyff as it takes my mind off of things that I should be thinking about xD.

I randomly woke up one day and decided I wanted to play Lacrosse. Went out the next day to buy a Lacrosse stick and joined the school club team. In other words, I'm a very spontaneous guy.

I like collecting DVD's, and if you do too, we should compare our collection size Very Happy.
I also play ukulele, which I haven't touched in a few weeks D:, but I hope I am in the mood to start jamming away soon.

Uh...nothing else comes to mind. Nice to meet you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Koukla
Admin
Koukla

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Libido :)   Hi I'm Libido :) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Very interesting! I played lacrosse once it was not too bad actually!

I love movies but I only have about 4 dvds... I think you win xD

Lovely to meet you too Libi!!
xo
Back to top Go down
https://hatredflyff.forumotion.com
Fitch
Admin
Fitch

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Libido :)   Hi I'm Libido :) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:24 pm

:O Well I've never seen lacrosse being played in Australia. I think my dvd collection is pretty big.
Hi I'm Libido :) Photoqu
Back to top Go down
Libido
Admin
Libido

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Libido :)   Hi I'm Libido :) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:20 am

I tip my hat in defeat Dx

I only have 2 racks full and a drawer full.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Libido :)   Hi I'm Libido :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Libido :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hatred :: Welcome to Hatred! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: