Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatred

Hatred Guild for FlyFF Demian Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fitch Here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fitch
Admin
Fitch

Fitch Here! Empty
PostSubject: Fitch Here!   Fitch Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:58 am

Hi Fitch here!

I'm from Australia and 22 years old. My real name is Timmy (Yes its on my birth certificate ><... still wondering why I wasn't named Timothy) In game, I'm a Knight on my way to becoming a HERO. I've been playing FlyFF for 4 years now. I've seen FlyFF go through its time from Dice to spros, from Kafalapnem to MOTO, heated drama (I did have screen shots but I uninstalled FlyFF and forgot about the capture folder *face palm*. I'm hoping to become a HERO knight, restat to full sta so I can be the tank of the Hatred Guild.

I work in Pharmaceutical Companies as a Regulatory Affairs Associate. What I do is register drugs in the market so that they can be purchased by consumers. I also register the little things on drugs such as their shelf life, their info inserts, the artwork on the packaging, the embossing on tablets etc. My job sounds boring but I love it! My turf is the office =P I feel so childish having a Resident Evil mouse pad and a Transformers Pencil case on my desk. LOL

I love horror movies particularly Zombie types. Like Libido I like collecting Blu-Ray movies. I did play PS3 for a while like Call Of Duty, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil etc... but now my PS3 just sits there and is being used as a blu-ray/dvd player.

I love a lot of different genres in music. In particular though, I love Jazz, Hip Hop, Heavy Metal, Punk and Pop. I tend to buy my music off iTunes or bandit.fm (Sony Website).

Last edited by Fitch on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Libido
Admin
Libido

Fitch Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitch Here!   Fitch Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Zombie films!

I enjoy em myself and currently own about 5...maybe 6.
Back to top Go down
Koukla
Admin
Koukla

Fitch Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitch Here!   Fitch Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Oldddd =P Haha ohh gosh never horror films for me =(
Back to top Go down
https://hatredflyff.forumotion.com
Change

Fitch Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitch Here!   Fitch Here! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Fitch wrote:
Hi Fitch here!

I love horror movies particularly Zombie types.

HORROR MOVIES FTW, I <3 THEM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fitch Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitch Here!   Fitch Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fitch Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hatred :: Welcome to Hatred! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: