Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Have a look out for a Guild to GW with! =)
Hatred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hatred

Hatred Guild for FlyFF Demian Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appointing Managers within the guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logophilia

Appointing Managers within the guild Empty
PostSubject: Appointing Managers within the guild   Appointing Managers within the guild I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:21 am

Well, based on previous guilds I've been in, I thought it might be helpful if managers were appointed to oversee different aspects of the guild. For instance, a manager for Wilds, Guild Siege, CW, Events, Recruiting, etc. It's only a suggestion and the specifics could be ironed out, but I ran it by Fitch and he agreed it would be a good idea, so let me know what you guys think ^_^
Back to top Go down
Fitch
Admin
Fitch

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Managers within the guild   Appointing Managers within the guild I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:15 am

Yeah definitely a great idea! As our guild grows, it'll be much more efficient and effective using Logo's idea. I'll leave the decision making for Koukla =] But I'd love to be in charge of media related guild activities e.g. Filming/screen shotting etc
Back to top Go down
Koukla
Admin
Koukla

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Managers within the guild   Appointing Managers within the guild I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:56 am

Yes! Sorry for the delayed response but it sounds great! Fitch I think we all guessed that you are so ^^ carry on. Could you also make a banner for our forums?
I will make a new thread with leadership roles and wait for applications. LOVELY IDEA and thank you for the great contribution Logo! <3
Back to top Go down
https://hatredflyff.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Managers within the guild   Appointing Managers within the guild I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:52 am

i want to manerger of organizing:3 like when to do dungion runs.bcuz we have different time zones,etc bounce ......or if u teach me good bout the guild i can teach new members about the guild and stuff etc. alien or i can help recruit im usally in town and i do talk 2 alot of ppl in town and making shops or flying around etc. so i can be da manager of recruinting pirat
Back to top Go down
Koukla
Admin
Koukla

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Managers within the guild   Appointing Managers within the guild I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:36 am

Talk to me in game, I have a job for you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Managers within the guild   Appointing Managers within the guild I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 am

ok but i havent seen u online 4 a while when u getting bakk on
Back to top Go down
Koukla
Admin
Koukla

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Managers within the guild   Appointing Managers within the guild I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Tomorrow, my internet is capped and I'm skipping uni ;O!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appointing Managers within the guild   Appointing Managers within the guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appointing Managers within the guild
Page 1 of 1